Warning Signs You Need to Visit a Trophy Club, TX Transmission Repair Shop
When the motorists of Tarrant County need transmission repair services, Eagle Transmission is the first company they call. That’s because they know that when they choose us, they’ll be entrusting their vehicle to a company that has more than 25 years of experience, that has successfully served thousands of drivers, and that always puts the needs of their customers first. Transmission repair isn’t all we do; we also specialize in brake services, differential services, diagnostic services, car AC services, and more! No matter what type of automotive services you require, you can count on Eagle Transmission to offer fast, efficient, and high-quality results, and to charge fair and affordable prices.
When to Visit a Trophy Club, TX Transmission Repair Professional
As one of the most important parts of your car, transmission issues can be frightening – and costly. Detecting transmission problems early, however, can prevent more serious damage to your car, and can save you a tremendous amount of money. That’s why it’s important to be aware of the warning signs that indicate a transmission issue. If you’re experiencing any of the following problems, don’t delay; get in touch with a Trophy Club, TX transmission repair shop right away!
Gear Shifting Problems
Whether you have a manual or an automatic transmission, as you accelerate your speed, your vehicle should shift smoothly between gears. If your engine seems to hesitate or jerk when it’s supposed to shift gears, or if it refuses to shift gears at all, chances are a transmission issue is to blame. If you’re experiencing gear shifting problems, contact a Trophy Club, TX transmission repair shop. If the problem is your transmission, the longer you wait, the worse the damage will become, and eventually, you could experience a sudden transmission failure.
Gear shifting isn’t the only problem that a transmission can experience; gear slipping is another issue that can occur. If your gears suddenly slip in and out of place when you’re driving, it’s not only alarming, but it can also be quite hazardous. If your engine is revving during a gear change, or if it feels like there’s no traction under your wheels, those are warning signs that your transmission has slipped and you need to head to a Trophy Club, TX transmission repair company straight away.
A Burning Smell
If you notice a burning odor coming from your engine, that’s a surefire sign of a transmission problem. The burning scent could be the result of burnt transmission fluid or the transmission itself overheating. As soon as you notice even the most subtle hint of a burning scent, scheduling an appointment with a Trophy Club, TX transmission repair shop to have your vehicle assessed is highly recommended.
Are you hearing odd noises coming from your vehicle? Does it sound like a buzzing or whining sound, and does it occur when your car is in neutral? If so, you should bring your car to a Tarrant County auto service shop. There are several factors that could be contributing to those unusual noises; for example, the gears could be slipping, grinding, or they may be loose. Continuing to drive when there are issues with your gears will not only cause more severe damage that will require more costly repairs, but driving your car when your gears are failing can be extremely dangerous.
Shaking or Grinding Sensation
If you’re experiencing a shaking or grinding sensation when your vehicle shifts gears, it’s likely that the problem lies with your transmission. No matter how minimal it may seem, if you experience a shaking or grinding sensation while you’re driving, having your vehicle inspected by a Tarrant County automotive repair shop that specializes in transmissions is a must. Ignoring the problem and putting it off will only lead to further damage that will require more costly repairs; more importantly, driving a shaking or grinding car can put you, your passengers, and other motorists and pedestrians in danger.
Transmission Fluid Leak
Do you see a reddish fluid on the ground where your vehicle was parked? Does that fluid have a sweet smell? If so, it’s almost certain that your transmission is leaking fluid. There are several reasons why this could happen; the transmission may have been damaged or may have come loose, for example. Whatever the cause, an experienced technician at a Trophy Club, TX transmission repair shop will be able to identify and correct the cause.
Honest Transmission Repairs in Tarrant County
Don’t let a minor issue become a major headache! At the first sign of trouble with your transmission, contact a reliable Trophy Club, TX transmission repair shop. Eagle Transmission is a full-service auto service that specializes in all types of transmissions and all kinds of repairs. Our team of professionally trained technicians will perform a comprehensive diagnostic service to determine the root cause of the problem and will make any necessary repairs. To find out for yourself why we’re the first transmission repair company that Tarrant County motorists trust, contact 817-498-9767 today!
Directions from Trophy Club, TX to Eagle Transmission
- Transmission Repair Arlington
- Transmission Repair Azle
- Transmission Repair Bedford
- Transmission Repair Benbrook
- Transmission Repair Blue Mound
- Transmission Repair Briar
- Transmission Repair Burleson
- Transmission Repair Colleyville
- Transmission Repair Crowley
- Transmission Repair Dalworthington Gardens
- Transmission Repair Edgecliff Village
- Transmission Repair Euless
- Transmission Repair Everman
- Transmission Repair Flower Mound
- Transmission Repair Forest Hill
- Transmission Repair Fort Worth
- Transmission Repair Grand Prairie
- Transmission Repair Grapevine
- Transmission Repair Haltom City
- Transmission Repair Haslet
- Transmission Repair Hurst
- Transmission Repair Keller
- Transmission Repair Kennedale
- Transmission Repair Lake Worth
- Transmission Repair Lakeside
- Transmission Repair Mansfield
- Transmission Repair Newark
- Transmission Repair North Richland Hills
- Transmission Repair Pantego
- Transmission Repair Pecan Acres
- Transmission Repair Pelican Bay
- Transmission Repair Rendon
- Transmission Repair Richland Hills
- Transmission Repair River Oaks
- Transmission Repair Saginaw
- Transmission Repair Sansom Park
- Transmission Repair Southlake
- Transmission Repair Trophy Club
- Transmission Repair Watauga
- Transmission Repair Westlake
- Transmission Repair Westover Hills
- Transmission Repair Westworth Village
- Transmission Repair White Settlement
Here are some automotive-related links:
- Automotive News | Car News | AutoNews.com
- Car and Driver: New Car Reviews, Buying Advice and News
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- Department of Transportation
- USCAR – The United States Council for Automotive Research